B.S. from Colorado State University in Mathamatics with a concentration in Actuarial Sciences, minor in Business Administration.
Skills and Abilities
R, Python (NumPy and Pandas), SQL, MongoDB, PHP, C#, Bash, Linux, MATLAB, Excel (VBA), Angular.js, TI Basic.
Statistics and probability, Calculus, Econometrics.
2013 - 2019
Mathematics, Actuary Science, Colorado State University
- Real Analysis, Probability Theory I and II, Stochastic Processes, Financial Management Theory and Applications.
- Treasurer: CSU Gaming and Esports, Competitive Esports
- Actuary Club
- Major GPA: 2.5 on a 4.0 Scale
- Sitting for P in March 2020.
- Sitting for FM in Febuary 2020.
- CSU Sports Analytics, Summer 2019
- Simulated schedule changes with effect on rating in Women’s Volleyball
- Collected data for the Golf Team and Men’s Basketball Team
- Shiny Application
- MultiWallet for Windows Phone
- Designed to interact with an API for an Online Bitcoin wallet
- Built using C# and XAML
- Pikes Peak Soap Box Derby, Lead Inspector, 2013-Present
- Help build cars and inform kids and families about the sport
- Big Al’s Burgers, 2016-2019
- Mollyo’s Breakfast, Summers 2009-2017