B.S. from Colorado State University in Mathematics with a concentration in Actuarial Sciences, minor in Business Administration.
Skills and Abilities
R (tidyverse), Python (Django, NumPy, Pandas), Excel (VBA), SQL, C#, Bash, Linux, MATLAB, Angular.js, TI Basic.
Statistics and probability, Calculus, Econometrics.
2013 - 2019
Mathematics, Actuary Science, Colorado State University
- Real Analysis, Probability Theory I and II, Stochastic Processes, Financial Management Theory and Applications.
- Treasurer: CSU Gaming and Esports, Competitive Esports
- Actuary Club
- Major GPA: 2.5 on a 4.0 Scale
- CSU Sports Analytics, Summer 2019
- Simulated schedule changes with effect on rating in Women’s Volleyball
- Collected data for the Golf Team and Men’s Basketball Team
- Shiny Application
Data Analyst / IT Systems Support
Arapahoe County CAPS Feb 2021 - Present
- Built and Maintained a Support Ticket Application
- Django Based
- MSSQL Connection to outside database
- Active Directory Login for Employees
- General IT Support for Employees
- Helped resolved small tech issues related Internal Case Management Software, MS Teams, Outlook
- MultiWallet for Windows Phone
- Designed to interact with an API for an Online Bitcoin wallet
- Built using C# and XAML
- Pikes Peak Soap Box Derby, Lead Inspector and Social Media Coordinator, 2013-Present
- Help build cars and inform kids and families about the sport
- Manage website and Facebook Page
- Big Al’s Burgers, 2016-2019
- Mollyo’s Breakfast, Summers 2009-2017