Undergraduate at Colorado State University in Mathamatics with a concentration in Actuarial Sciences.
Skills and Abilities
R, Python (NumPy and Pandas), SQL, MongoDB, PHP, C#, Bash, Linux, MATLAB, Excel (VBA), Angular.js, TI Basic.
Statistics and probability, Calculus, Econometrics.
- Sitting for P in September 2018, planning to take FM in May 2019.
- MultiWallet for Windows Phone
- Designed to interact with an API for an Online Bitcoin wallet
- Built using C# and XAML
- Pikes Peak Soap Box Derby, Lead Inspector, 2013-Present
- Inform and build cars with kids and families about the sport
- Big Al’s Burgers, 2016-Present
- Mollyo’s Breakfast, Summers 2009-2017
2013 - 2018
Mathematics, Actuary Science, Colorado State University
- Real Analysis, Probability Theory I and II, Stochastic Processes, Financial Management Theory and Applications.
- Actuary Club
- GPA: 2.5 on a 4.0 Scale